Sunday, February 26, 2006

Girls' Month Out...

So we've been trying to get another girls' night out going since our last one before the holidays. And things keep coming up that we just add to the list of things we want to do - knitting lessons, cooking, tea parties, redesigning one another's apartment spaces, learning to bead/sew, you name it. So now we just refer to it as "Girls' Month Out" and laughingly add things to the list. I just told Stacey we have to get favors after reading the series of posts on her sister's bridal shower.

Which started me thinking (oh no, run for the hills!) - why shouldn't we? Shouldn't we celebrate the fact that we all take some time out of our insanity to enjoy one another's company? I think we need to find something cute and fun - or that could just be me making an excuse to add yet another cute espresso mug to my bulging cabinets. But I do think something is deserving to mark the momentous occasion of the Girls' Night Out once it finally happens.

And when will it happen? Maybe we should blog the evolution of the next Girls' Night Out, since it seems to take a Herculean amount of planning. I'm not being sarcastic here, it really is insane trying to get six or so women together who all work and have families.

What's the first step? Setting a date? And a backup date? Let's start planning!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm all for it, lets make it happen.

Stacey said...

Okay, how's everyone's April looking?

Stacey said...

I meant March...

Roe said...

Freudian slip! Freudian slip! AAAAGH!

Lauren said...

March is looking like a giant black-hole. I mean except for the 11th I'm free.

Roe said...

So how does the 11th look for everyone else?

I'm sending an evite!