Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And, Some Knitting.



I've been knitting, too. Honest, I'm not just on the computer all day long. Okay, lately I am, but I am knitting, too. I've still been working on the Nutkin socks, which I love - I'm on sock #2 now. It's a short-row heel, which I've never done before, and I'm a little distressed because it looks rather holey. Just means more finishing to be done, since I'll go in and close them up when I'm done. I have to look up how it's done and see where I may have gone wrong. Or maybe I just need more practice.



I haven't spun in a few weeks; again, just frustrated and really in need of someone who can show me, rather than watch a video on YouTube. Nothing, at least for me, beats someone that can show me what I'm doing wrong.



Okay, now I'm off to knit. Seriously.

1 comment:

Nancy Wetmore-Mathews said...

It think it's a practice thing. Mine have improved over the 3 or 4 pair that I've done but they're still not perfect and I've read every tip and every method there is out there.

I should really finish my second nutkin. The first has been alone for months,lol.