Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm Back!

I haven't disappeared! I've been on vacation, glorious, vacation. Yes, it was 104 degrees in Virginia and mid-90s in Florida, but so was New York! And I wasn't working, I was in the swimming pool in my Dad's complex or at Busch Gardens. So I'll take it. I'll post more later, but for now... the boys.

Linda nominated this as her favorite picture, and I'm inclined to agree. I don't know what's funnier, the gorilla hanging out in the background (which is why I posed the shot like I did), or the hilarious faces on the boys.

It's root beer, don't call Child Services on me. But I still can't shake the nagging feeling that I'm looking about 15 years into the future...

Alex and Will enjoy a frosty (root beer) one on a hot day. It hit about 100 this day at Williamsburg, down from 104 the previous day.

More later.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Awww!

Roe said...

:-) Thanks.

P said...

I love the rootbeer one! That's my favorite. =)

Roe said...

That one is hilarious, especially the way Alex is so focused on it.

Linda said...

Hmm, a little child modeling gig here! Clearly naturals in front of the camera.

Roe said...

LOL, more like big ole hams. :-)

Stacey said...

Linda's right, Gorilla photo is hilarious...