Sunday, February 25, 2007

Until Domestic Goddesses is Back Up...









...I'll keep blathering on about my crafting here. I've been reacquainting myself with my sewing machine lately; this is a cool grosgrain ribbon I trimmed Will's pillow with. I originally bought it, along with some small D-rings, to make a belt for Will with, but I recently found some even cooler camo canvas belt material - which is probably a little more rugged for my 7-year old to have as a belt. Methinks grosgrain may come back from its maiden voyage frayed to crap. So I trimmed the pillow, and Will loves it (he's modeling, not sleeping, in the picture at right).

I have so many cute ideas from watching Uncommon Threads obsessively; I may need to make a pilgrimage to Rag Shop or JoAnn's very soon.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Oh, I'm in on that pilgrimage...