Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Seaming and Dexter and Holy Crap, It's Five Days Away...

So last night, I knuckled down and seamed two panels of the blanket I'm working on for Mike's great-aunt last night. It took me a good part of the evening, but it's done and it doesn't look that bad. I actually felt pretty accomplished, even though I still think seaming has to be the most tedious thing on earth... now I'm finishing up panel 4 of 7, and I may even take a crack at seaming another panel tonight.

Dexter season finale - HOLY MOSES. Let's talk about it in the comments, so as not to spoil the fun for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. I can't imagine what the next season is going to entail, but I'm psyched for it.

Five days 'til Christmas Eve. I feel like I should be in panic mode, but I'm just too tired.

Errands for today:

1. Back to Best Buy, return Heroes Season 1 DVD and get either Bourne Identity, 28 Weeks Later, or Pirates of the Caribbean 3, or Grindhouse. Or something else. Maybe the special edition of 300 or The Last Legion. Also get Naked Brothers Band CD for a stocking stuffer for Will.

2. Find stocking stuffers for Will and Alex.

3. Find stickers for Alex's holiday party on Friday. I'm giving all the kids in the class stickers, now I just have to find the buggery things.

4. Inventory of what we've gotten for who and start wrapping.

No comments: