Friday, December 14, 2007

2008 Knitting Resolutions

TexasPurlGirl, a compadre on Ravelry, has created a list of 2008 knitting resolutions and asked anyone with a blog to do the same. So here we go...

1. You know this one - stop laughing at me - I have to sew projects up. Don't ask me about the stuff I've been working on for Nancy's shower. You know they're still sitting in pieces in my stash basket. No, the baby won't be in college before I give them the goodies. With God as my witness, I will have those projects ready by the baby shower!

2. Finish the adorable U-Neck sweater vest from Knit.1 that Stacey bought me the yarn for (via year's birthday gift, a Michael's gift card) which is roughly 2/3 done and sitting in the stash basket.

3. Find the yarn I need for 'Blanket' and finish it, before Alex no longer speaks to me.

4. Organize my patterns that I print out from the Web - currently, they're sitting in a giant folder, so there's step one. But I need to organize them so I can find an adorable baby blanket or pair of booties without sitting on the couch and screaming.

5. Decrease some stash so I can do some real projects with nice yarn that I salivate over.

6. Oh yeah - learn how to knit socks.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I am completely stealing that "organize my patterns" one from you. :D