Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Because I Promised Pictures...


Here, we have Blanket. It is a work in progress. Alex is thrilled, and I'm kinda happy to be working on it, too. :-) I just need to go on another yarn run to get the last half's worth. I hate when I underestimate myself.


This is a vintage project; I got on this mini-sweater kick a couple of years ago and made a bunch. I was thinking of making some this year to give away as ornaments, so I thought I'd show off one. So cute, so easy to make - and I sewed it up the same day that I knit it, so it deserves to be shown!


My first real crochet project from a pattern - it's the One-Skein Scarf from The Happy Hooker (Deb Stoller's crochet bible). I really chose this picture because Gypsy's face is truly priceless. I think this may be the most hilarious picture I have ever taken of her...

2 comments:

Linda said...

These are great, blanket mix of colors is really pretty. I love Gypsy's face!

Roe said...

How hilarious is that cat's face? She really couldn't be more ticked off at me if she tried. hahahaha...