Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Nope, haven't started sewing yet...

I still haven't started that skirt that I bought the fabric for. I think I have to dig my apartment out from under all the accumulating crap first. We've been in the swing of seasonal clothing changes, so we've got large Rubbermaid containers all throughout the place, not to mention the usual cavalcade of junk laying around. I'm ready to hire a professional organizer at this point. Or Tim Gunn. But that's just for my clothes.

Speaking of Tim, has anyone checked out Tim Gunn's Guide to Style? I have to admit, I was a little disappointed; I don't know what I expected, but it's just another makeover show. Kind of like Queer Eye, minus 4. I'm psyched for the new season of Project Runway, though.

Little stressed trying to learn everything at the job these days, but otherwise loving being back at work - if, at times, a little guilty.

Break time's over; more to come.

No comments: