Monday, October 22, 2007

I *Heart* Pop Candy

USA Today's pop culture junkie and blogger, Whitney Matheson, rocks. I can't tell you how many cool things and sites I've gotten from her Pop Candy blog. She is also a huge fan of Heroes, Lost and The Office - 'nuff said there.

Some latest goodies - retroCRUSH has listed their 100 Scariest Movies Scenes of All Time, which includes some really cool stuff. There's the expected (shower scene in Pyscho, even though the scene where Martin Balsam buys the farm is far more terrifying to me) to the obscure (Silent Scream - even now, I remember that commercial giving me the creeps as a kid) and the non-horror but still unnerving (Willy Wonka's psychadelic boat ride). It's cool stuff, and definitely fodder for an all-night horrorthon discussion.

In knitting news, I decided to put the tilting blocks blanket down for a couple of days until the mood swings pass by. I'm working on mini-sweaters again, to put on gifts as decoration this year. We'll see how far I get...

No comments: