Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday Monday

It was a good weekend - took the kids to a Halloween party that a friend of Will's had, which was nice for Will after spending most of the week in the house with a stomach virus. Even Alex had a good time. The parents really went all out - great decorations, fun stuff for the kids to do, food - just really a genuinely nice time. I feel like a turd, because I just can't get it together to decorate for Halloween. I think part of it is that I get so frustrated by the clutter that I just can't get into decorating.

Went to Jersey from Saturday evening - last night, so we spent the day with Mom. Alex was crabby beyond belief - but I'm pretty sure that's due to a cold he's developing.

Now I'm here at work, trying desperately to focus and losing the battle. I'm so tired.

No comments: