Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Some Progress Made...

I did not have to commit heinous acts last night; I ended up getting a seat, knitting podcast happily in my ears, and I knitted all the way home. How I'm going to finish a 7-panel afghan and seam it together (stop laughing; I know I'm horrible at actually seaming things up), AND finish the other afghan (no seams required, and it is 3/4 of the way done) by Christmas Eve is beyond me. But best not to think about it; I'll just knit.

I did mail Christmas cards yesterday, so that's one more thing down.

Because the kitten is still psychotic, we haven't really done much with the tree. This could be another reason for my holiday ennui, since I do love the tree decorating. I had the kids make paper snowflakes last night, and Will made an Advent wreath that I stuck in there, too. I'm trying, I'm just so wiped. I'm not even tired so much as just wiped. I just wish some spark of energy would visit me so I could get jazzed about the holidays.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I'm not even close with the cards yet...