Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Holy cow...

Being home for two weeks, I find I have less free time than I did when I was working! I'm helping out at the school a lot and getting work around the house done finally.

Had a good interview with a direct marketing temp agency yesterday. Hopefully they'll have something for me. Liked the setup.

Last night of school for the semester tonight. I'm a little sad, I really enjoyed the class and being back in school. I'm scoping out classes for next semester; there are a few I really like but I want to wait and see what the whole money situation is before I register. A little nerve-wracking, but have to sit tight and see.

I'm drinking my 8 glasses of water a day - good God, I haven't run to the bathroom this much since I was pregnant - and feeling good about getting one more aspect of healthy behavior back on track. I did dive into the Halloween stash again yesterday; I am helpless to the siren song of Reese's Peanut Butter cups. Must... resist... candy...

All right, I need to ponder lunch, straighten up the kids' room, and head back to 139 - I promised to help out with student of the month pictures. :-)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I've got to start drinking more water again. As if diet soda wasn't tempting enough, the fridge here is always full of lemonade and iced tea. My policy of if you don't buy it you won't eat it just doesn't work in this house.

Stacey said...

I actually was forced to eat York peppermint patties today. Yes forced, there are some good things about my job. Perhaps not so good for my pant size though...

Roe said...

I had to just fill up my big Weight Watchers mug and force myself to drink it, I had gotten to the point where I wasn't drinking anything but coffee again.

I was forced to eat Reese's peanut butter cups yesterday, but that's because evil people gave them to my children for Halloween.