Monday, November 28, 2005



Tree's Up!

Going on four weeks into my extended vacation from 9-5, my apartment is getting cleaner (although not necessarily tidier) and I'm cooking and baking with a vengeance. Gotta say, not really missing the rat race.

Knitting up a storm - working on that #*@#& sweater still, and on a baby blanket for my niece-to-be. I'm using a sweet baby novelty yarn from Patons, Be Mine, that was a little tough going at first, but once I got needle size worked out, it's been fine. I'm using the "Big Bad Baby Blanket" pattern from Stitch & Bitch as my inspiration - I've used it in the past with fun results depending on the yarn I use. I even managed to get one fuzzy scarf down so far! Next step is reacquaint myself with that sewing machine.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Tree looks great, it's in a different spot this year!

I can't wait to see the pile of stuff you've knitted!

Roe said...

Yeah, we tried to open up the living room a little more. Alex is so into Christmas this year, it's great.