Thursday, November 17, 2005

LibraryThing!!

This is the coolest thing. Lauren turned me onto http://www.librarything.com, where you can keep track of all your books. I have been trying to get this project started for years, and now it's a reality. I actually sniffled with joy (and allergies - lots of cleaning going on here) as I logged in the shelf I'm sitting across from. And the fact that I can have random books featured on the blog is awesome. This rocks, all around.

I'm in Will's school so much that if it were a tuition-based school, I'd be asking for a freebie. I think I need a break from being a good citizen.

5 comments:

Linda said...

yeah, watch it! Once you're in, you're in! Get ready to be called for lunch duty lots! They'd almost chuckle after I picked up the phone last year, as if to say, 'you know the drill...'

We just began a pay or play policy of 20 hours a year this year, so far, seems to be working-lots of new faces at events, and the kids love to have their parents around.

Linda said...

Paul Lynde, now there's a familiar face from the past! That guy cracked me up!

Roe said...

The book is so good - he really was that nasty in person, so sad. Did you start Admissions yet?

Stacey said...

Where did the Paul Lynde reference come from?

Roe said...

The bio on him I just read, Center Square, must have come up on my LibraryThing feature. Great book, sad life.