Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Four Meme

My friend Carol e-mailed me this, so I'm going to post it here with my answers. Take and forward as you must:

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Model agency gofer
2. Gal Friday for consultant
3. Research Support Administrator
4. Marketing Manager

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Dodgeball!
2. The Empire Strikes Back
3. Dogma
4. GalaxyQuest

Four places you have lived:
1. Elmhurst
2. Woodside
3. College Point (shhh-only 8 months)
4. Rego Park

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Battlestar Galactica (old and new)
2. 24
3. Iron Chef America
4. Lost

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Sweden
2. Costa Rica
3. Dublin
4. London

Four websites I visit daily:
1. The Superficial/Go Fug Yourself
2. Linda's blog
3. Stacey's blog
4. Lauren's blog

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Steak w/noodles and brown gravy
2. Quesadillas w/sour cream
3. Pasta
4. Chicken with curry over brown rice

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Dublin
2. Costa Rica
3. Toronto
4. Sweden

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I've been trying to keep my blog at least vaugely art related, but this stuff is too fun, so i made a Live journal for stuff that's not art!

http://lauren-abc.livejournal.com/