Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Be Vewwy Vewwy Quiet...

I know, I know, I've been too quiet. My home system is in revolt, letting my Internet access blink at me like a confused kid in a calc class and intermittently shutting down my e-mail access. So basically, being at home makes me a lame duck. Grr. (Leaves more time for knitting, though...) While I'm at work, there's only so much I can do. So for everyone who's wondering why I haven't been on, there you go.

ClubMom friends, I'll get on eventually - just doing some actual work for now. I know, I know, I don't know what that's all about, either...

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Work? What's that?

Chaos Mommy said...

Well, this answers everything! I was just going to email you to see if everything was ok!
Let me know when you're back, until then, Gooofy and I are holding down the fort!