Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Catch-Up Post - Baby Boyd

I've been really bad at updating my photos lately - once I get them off of the camera, I just go to bed. Or play with my iPod. So I was seriously lax on my Snapfish distribution action. I've remedied that last night.

If you're a regular reader, you know that I've been anticipating the arrival of Baby Boyd with about as much zeal as I anticipated my own boys - which is probably on par with the arrival of the Christ Child, but indulge me if you will. This is indeed another Baby Boyd post, but it's illustrated.

Baby Boyd made out like a bandit at what I like to refer to as "The Pre-Game Show". Enjoy some of the haul...


Here we are, flush with the joy of new goodies to find places for. I'm secretly thrilled that Nancy prefers her photos to be taken from the chest up, because I really don't want anyone viewing me from below the waist these days, either.


Keith surrounds himself with testosterone at the Pre-Game Show - there was a LOT of estrogen magic in that home.

As the countdown to Baby Boyd's arrival begins, I ask myself... what do I have time to knit? ;-)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

pre-game show... ha ha ha...

oh, and is that just my reflective nature, or some kind of supernatural ghost of me in that photo?

Roe said...

hahahaha... you're pale blue...