Thursday, January 10, 2008

One Down, One To Go...

Super Secret Project #1 blocked so well that I attempted Super Secret Project #2 and #2a last night. I woke up to check them this morning and they do look lovely; now I just have to *ahem* seam it up.

Speaking of which - I finished seaming up Super Secret #1. Yes, I will sit back and gloat while you re-read that. I seamed up. It's done. There were almost some tears, a couple of pin-pricks as I wrestled things into shape, but it's done. Super Secret #2 happens tonight. #2a doesn't require seaming. Ah.

Super Secret #3 just needs a quick soak and a hang-dry; no real blocking necessary.

Pictures coming after the weekend...

3 comments:

P said...

ooooh can't wait to see pics of the end results! =)

Roe said...

I didn't seam last night, but I was home by myself with the kids so someone needed to be referee. Tonight will be insanity!

Stacey said...

you finished the sewing!!!!