Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'm cranky and sick and sleepy.

I'm just in a mood where I want to bitch and complain. It's being sick meets PMS, which is just a bad, bad combination. I'm too tired and depressed because I'm too tired to work out but hate the way I look. I know what I have to do to get rid of these last post-baby pounds, but to do them seems like this herculean effort from where I sit right now.

I remember I loved working out, loved finding all these cool, healthy low-point foods. Now I feel like "screw it, pass the Oreos." It's such a fight. And I know it's because I've been so damned depressed and on this emotional roller coaster since the beginning of the year.

I tell my friends to fight it when they feel like this. I am the biggest sham, because I can't fight it when I get into this mode. So who the hell am I? I can talk the talk, but fail miserably at walking the walk.

Next mood swing: 5 minutes, step right up...

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I hate working out, there's nothing pleasurable about it. Always have, that's why sports were often the way I had to go, goal oriented.

Roe said...

I miss fencing.