Monday, October 31, 2005


Would you let this faculty teach your children? - The Daily Prophet, Halloween Edition

The Hogwarts Halloween party was a blast. Muggles and the creme de la creme of wizarding society mixed freely as a Dementor served drinks at the bar; Tonks zapped the unsuspecting with her light-up wand; and someone even brought the portrait of Mrs. Black, who spent her evening screaming at 'filthy mudbloods and Muggles'. What a great time.

Mad-Eye Moody showed up with Rita - who ever thought the wizarding world would have seen a combination like that? We've heard that the Dementor in residence is in fact secretly romantically involved with Luna Lovegood - can you imagine that relationship? What fodder for future Prophet pages!. Mrs. Molly Weasley showed up on Hagrid's arm, so I guess all isn't going well for Mr. Weasley over at the Ministry. Harry and Hermione showed up together, so I guess Ron's out of the picture for now. Those poor Weasley boys, unlucky in love! Narcissa Malfoy and Remus also seem to be coupling - go figure! Tonks seemed remarkably okay, showing up in the company of the Sorting Hat - or maybe Tonks has just been pushed off the deep end.

Sometime during the evening, the Dark Mark appeared on an unsuspecting gourd - I personally lay the blame at Professor Snape's door. I mean, that whole horrible Dumbledore business went unmentioned that night, but we all have our suspicions.

I'm sure more news will be following from this gathering - stay posted!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

ha ha ha... tonks has gone off the deep end...

Lauren said...

i think you got the only good picture of moody. Love it.

Roe said...

hahahah... Tonks hooking up with inanimate objects in her jilted grief.

Glad you like the Moody picture! For some reason, the one I took of Tonks and Skeeter kept posting really, really small, no matter what I did, so I didn't post it. But it's on the Ofoto.com site. It's a shame, because I really liked how it came out. Maybe I'll try again today.

Stacey said...

the sort of "why are you taking my picture" expression is what does it...

best picture of the sorting hat too...

Chris said...

I hope someone got a picture of the dark mark pumpkin. It was tough carving that!

Roe said...

I could have sworn there was, let me check my pics when I get home.