Thursday, June 19, 2008


Pretty much speaks for my frame of mind today.

In other news, I finished the Lacy Days socks from the last post. Very comfortable! Now, I've gone and started the epic Tree of Life afghan project (check out the button on the right) from Lion Brand. I've joined their Knit-Along, and God help me, I'm going to do it. I'd love to have it done in time for my mom's birthday in September.

Have to continue on my quest for a bathing suit today, since the only thing I accomplished at Old Navy earlier this week was an understanding that I am about a decade too old to be shopping there. At least for bathing suits. Sigh.


2 comments:

Stacey said...

Good luck on the quest... it's my least favorite one of the year...

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Hey, landsend.com has a GREAT selection of suits...and maybe there's a store near you too.