Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ramblings...

Just got home from our vacation weekend, and it was perfect. The weather held up, Sesame was so much fun - if insanely crowded, the Adventure Aquarium was great, and we had an altogether awesome time.

Grover was indeed there, and he was in SuperGrover regalia. However, I was on line for the Grover ride, the Vapor Trail - AUGH! At least Mike was good enough to capture him on digital. I did make sure to get pictures with Bert and Cookie Monster, though. I think going to Sesame Place was as much fun for me as it was for the kids.

More on vacation and pictures to come. In the meantime, I've got to finally say it. My son is going to be five and I am still not back in my pre-Alex clothes. I can't beat myself up for this anymore. For Alex's birthday, which is in just under two months, I'd like to know I'm on the path back to pre-Alex clothes. So I'm hoping that by making it public, I've committed myself to not falling off the wagon. Not congratulating myself for sticking to a good eating plan after one day by 'celebrating' with the stuff that keeps me looking like this. I commit to being ten pounds lighter by Alex's fifth birthday. Keep me honest, folks.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

glad to hear you guys had fun...