Monday, November 05, 2007

Bitching about Stitching

Grr... frogged a baby sweater I was about 2/3 of the way done with because I buggered up a sleeve. I was just feeling really irritable and decided that it would somehow just be better if I started all over again. I know, I know, there's something wrong with me. Clearly.

I am, however, on a tear to finish that piece I've been working on with the yarn I got from Rhode Island. I misplaced the directions - yes, I'm a genius lately - so I'm printing out another set and will finish that by the end of the week. Whoo hoo!

We took the boys to Dan and Danny's this weekend, which was too much fun. At one point, the basement sounded like an arcade from around 1984, between the Dig Dug and Pac-Man sounds. It was awesome. The kids are dying to go back, especially since next time, there will likely be puppies running around.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

puppies?

Roe said...

Yup, Dan and Danny are getting two puppies in about 2 weeks. They're getting the house ready for them.